Friday, May 31, 2013
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons of half and half
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/3 cup flour
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Wilton's Chocolate Melts
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- On a low speed gradually add the flour.
- Mix in 2/3 of the mini chocolate chips.
- Use a small (2 tablespoon scoop) to portion out bites.
- Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze the bites for about an hour.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate melts according to package directions.
- Re-shape chilled bites into tight balls.
- Coat each bite with chocolate.
- If desired, drizzle additional chocolate on top and sprinkle with remaining mini-chocolate chips.
- Use sprinkles instead of chocolate chips to decorate!
- Use colored candy melts for different holidays!