Saturday, January 5, 2013
4 oz. cream cheese
1 large can olives
5 baby carrots
- Fill a pipping bag with whipped cream cheese.
- Cut half of the largest olives top to bottom, lengthwise.
- Pipe cream cheese into each cut olive until full, smooth if necessary.
- Slice baby carrots into small coins, then cut a small triangle notch out of each.
- Insert a triangle notch into the hole of the 20 remaining olives.
- Feed a toothpick through both olives and the carrot coin to assemble each penguin.
- Make about 20 penguins.
- Whip the cream cheese with desired seasonings.
- Use fresh mozerella instead of cream cheese.