Ingredients:4 T. butter
10 oz marshmallows (1 bag of large marshmallows)
6 cups air popped popcorn (4 T. kernels)
8 large graham crackers broken into small chunks
1 cup chocolate chips
Directions:- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add the marshmallows to the butter and heat on low until all the marshmallows are melted.
- Add the popcorn (make sure there are no unpopped kernels) and graham cracker chunks to the pot and coat with the melted marshmallow. Leaving the heat on low will make the mixture more workable.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until all the chips are melted and the mixture is well coated in chocolate.
- Coat a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray then press the popcorn mixture down lightly until it evenly fills the bottom of the pan. I think it is easiest to use your hands even though it gets a little messy!
- Let cool completely and then cut into whatever size bars you would like!
Flip it!Add more marshmallows to make them gooier!
Use chocolate flavored marshmallows!
Add more chocolate chips!