Ingredients:- Ritz Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Wilton's Melting Chocolates
- Sprinkles (optional)
Directions:- Spread peanut butter across one cracker (as much or as little as you like) then add another cracker on top to create your cookie.
- Melt chocolate according the package instructions.
- Dip one half of each sandwich in the chocolate and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Let the chocolate harden entirely (I put them in the refrigerator to speed up the process).
- Dip the other half of each sandwich in the chocolate to cover the rest of the cookie and replace on the parchment paper.
- Add sprinkles before the chocolate hardens if you like.
Flip it!- Try Nutella instead of peanut butter!
- Try white instead of milk chocolate!
- Use different sprinkles depending on the occasion!