1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1-14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup chocolate chips
1 bag M&Ms semi-sweet mini baking bits
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; place stick of butter in 9x13 pan and place in warming oven until melted.
- Carefully remove pan and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the bottom, press gently down with fingers until the bottom of the pan is covered.
- Gently pour sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, walnuts, and HALF the M&Ms over the sweetened condensed milk, then sprinkle the flaked coconut evenly over the top, then the remaining M&Ms.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (or until lightly browned); cool then cut into desired sized bars.
Flip it!- Use different colored M&Ms for any occasion!
- Substitute any kind of nuts!