Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brownie Fluff

The brownie batter dip going around Pinterest looks amazing but of course me being me, I wanted to try to make a "healthier version."  I left in a few "unhealthy" ingredients because, let's face it, if it doesn't taste good its not worth any calories!  I haven't had the original version myself, but I think this one turned out pretty darn good!


Ingredients:

1- 8 oz. tub of fat free whipped topping
1- 8 oz. package of fat free cream cheese
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup coco powder
chocolate chips for garnish (optional)

Directions:

Using a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.  Add the tub of whipped topping and blend until fluffy, be sure to scrape the edges of the bowl to get all of the cream cheese and powdered sugar mixture.  Gradually add the coco powder until well blended.  Put in a serving dish and garnish with some chocolate chips if desired. 

Serve with strawberries, pineapple, apples, marshmallows, graham crackers, and anything else that tastes good chocolate covered!

Flip it!

For a even more chocolaty flavor, use chocolate flavored whipped topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment