Thursday, November 22, 2012
10 oz. of mini marshmallows (1 bag or about 6 cups)
12 oz. of semi sweet chocolate chips (1 bag)
4 Tablespoons butter
8 cups of Golden Grahams cereal (1 - 12 oz. box)
- Place chocolate chips in the freezer
- Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat
- Add 5 cups of marshmallows and stir continuously until melted
- Stir in Golden Grahams until coated in marshmallows
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips
- Gently press the mixture down until it is even spread in the pan
- Refrigerate until firm (about 30-45 minutes)
- Cut into bars of your desired size and store in an airtight container
- Use chocolate marshmallows for more chocolaty goodness!
- You can use any type of cereal/candy combination to make any kind of bar!