Ingredients1 Package Oreos
1 Package Cream Cheese (8oz)
Wilton's Melting Chocolates
Directions- Crush Oreos in blender, food processor, or with a rolling pin; they should have some small chunks, not crumbs
- Mix Oreos with cream cheese until thoroughly coated
- Chill mixture for 30 min (you can skip this step but the mixture will be more difficult to work with)
- Roll Oreo mixture into balls (about 1 inch, but whatever size you like); the balls may be a little messy
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and place in freezer; after about 45 minutes, reshape/neaten up the balls
- Melt chocolates (I like to use a glass bowl over steaming water); if your chocolate is too thick, add shortening until it is the desired thickness
- Remove Oreo balls from the freezer and begin coating with chocolate, place back on the parchment after coating (I use a wooden skewer)
- Using a metal spoon, cover the hole left from the skewer with a little chocolate to get the "dripping" look
- Add sprinkles on top if you like
- Let harden and keep refrigerated
Flip it!- Use white or colored melting chocolates!
- Use vanilla Oreos!
- Use different sprinkles for any holiday!