I like to make these after my Oreo truffles to use up the leftover chocolate...
saves time and I can't let perfectly good chocolate go to waste!
Wilton's Melting Chocolates
Directions- Melt chocolate according to package instructions. (I like to use a glass bowl over boiling water on the stove.)
- If the chocolate is too thick, add shortening a few tablespoons at a time until it is the desired thickness.
- Dip marshmallows in chocolate, let excess drizzle off, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Add fun sprinkles if you like!
- Wait until chocolate hardens and store in an air-tight container.
Flip it!- Use white or colored chocolates!
- Use chocolate marshmallows!
- Put a mini candy cane in the end to make a lollipop!
- Use any kind of sprinkles for different holidays!