Materials:1 yard red tutu material
1 yard white tutu material
12 inches ribbon
Scissors -or- Rotary cutter
Directions:- Shape the wire hanger into a heart.
- Cut all tutu material into strips 1x6 inches.
- Fold a strip of fabric in half then use a simple hitch knot to tie it to the wire.
- Alternate 6 white strips, then 6 red strips, 6 white strips, etc.
- Push material together at the knot to completely cover the hanger.
- Add a ribbon to hang the wreath.
Flip it!- Use any combination of colors!
- Spray with glitter!